Here is how it works- If you read my blog on a daily basis you know that I just opened an Etsy Store, wooohooo!! I've been working hard to get everything up there and make cute, creative things that I think people would like. SO- to participate in this contest all you have to do is leave me a comment with some advice on how to make my store better, what I should make more of / less of, how I can get the word out there and market my store more, or any piece of business advice you may have for me.
I will draw a name on December 19th so I can hopefully get the prize out to the right person in time for the holidays. The key word here is HOPEFULLY, I will try my best but don't hate me if it doesn't get there on time- just think of it as an extension of the holiday :)
OK, onto the prizes:
a close up of the earrings
1. A spool of white satin ribbon (I think it is 50 yards, I can't remember at the moment). I had posted before about Papermart, a favorite secret source of mine for satin ribbon. Well, now you can have your own stash of white ribbon to adorn all those pretty packages for the holidays.
2. A pair of beautiful sterling silver pearl earrings. A simple, classic staple every girl must have in her wardrobe. I love these earrings because they are a little bigger in size and make quite the statement when dressing up to go out or just hanging in jeans and a t-shirt.
3. A pair of cozy kelly green gloves from J Crew. These are so soft and warm, they are sure to be perfect for those cool winter nights.
4. A set of my own handmade stationary. This set includes 5 kelly green cards with an embossed orange glittery fish on the front and lined envelopes with a matching polka dot paper. Super cute for a hand written note to a friend!
5. A surprise, I have not figured out the last part of the prize but it will be something creative!
There you have it, all the prizes to be won... I hope you love them as much as I do! So leave your comment by the 19th to be entered into this fabulous contest!