I'm currently really loving these things- they are bringing me lots of inspiration today!
1. Ben Moore (and also Sherwin Williams) fan decks. I'm working on my final project for school and these babies have been getting some use. They are worth their weight in gold right now, I don't know what I would do without them!
2. LOVE the color of these Kendra Scott earrings. So perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
3. Ok so this painting has the most beautiful colors- but I am a horrible blogger and I have no idea who its by- please help so I can give credit!
4. I had this glitter nailpolish on this past weekend for my birthday celebration and I loved it. Its like a party on your nails!
5. The current issue of House of Fifty is ahhhh-mahhh-zing. So many ideas, so much inspiration, Janell is awesome!
6. How cute is this hook? It would be such an unexpected wall hook for your winter coats.
7. I really think this Harry Allen piggy would be a great reminder to my inner shopping freak that I need to SAVE more. The gold one is my favorite of course. Of course the $125 price tag for him would be going against the whole "save" message.
8. More glitter! This holiday season I want to glitter EVERYTHING I can get my hands on. I probably wont since just a little glitter does the trick, but I still love all these colors.