1.I love a clean shaven man and this The Art of Shaving kit is just the ticket for that smooth face.
2. Everyone needs a foot rub now and then, try one with Burt's Bees foot lotion
3. Back when my husband, then boyfriend, started spending Christmas morning with my family he started the tradition of buying everyone a Tis Best Charity Gift Card for our stockings. It's been 5 years since he started the tradition and it is one of my very favorites. Sometimes we all need a little reminder that it's better to give than to receive.
4. Cant resist the pretty packaging on this Mor Soap
5. All kids should have a place to write down their thoughts, these JCrew Field Notes pads are just the place.
6. this elephant jewelry dish is the perfect resting place for your jewelry at night
7. If I got this Jonathan Adler whale eraser as a kid it would have been one of those that I kept special and never used. Did you have those kinds of erasers or pencils?
8. I want this Leopard phone case, I just need an iPhone to go in it first. Details, Details.
9. There is a running joke in my family that my Grandpa used to get underwear and socks in his stocking every Christmas and he hated it. I don't think these Christmas Boxers would be so bad to find in your stocking Christmas morning.
10. This Evil eye bracelet would sure keep that evil away.
11.These albums are currently my favorite and on endless repeat. Nothing But The Best by Frank Sinatra and Christmas by Michael Buble
12. I've been dying to try this Fresh Sugar lip gloss everyone swears by it so I just had to include it.
13. I dont eat meat but when I texted my brother asking if he liked bacon, his response was "Duh, everyone loves bacon except you!" I think I'll have to get this Bacon popcorn for his stocking.
14. On Christmas morning at my parents house after all the presents are opened and we've had a chance relax we open the wish ball to see if the wishes we wrote down the previous Christmas have come true. Then we write down new wishes for the upcoming year and put them in the Wish Ornament Ball. A few years ago my mom bought my husband and I one so we can carry on the tradition too.
15. This Claw bottle opener is so cool looking. Would be awesome for your own bar.
16.I love everything at Pixelimpress and this Pixelimpress desktop calendar would bring fun color to any desk.
17. There are no words for how cute these Lucy's Bow Socks are!
18. Love these Baggu bags- they are small enough to fit in your purse but sturdy enough to carry ALOT.
19. Another way to glam up your desk is with these Iomoi pens
20. Got dry winter hands? This L'Occitane Hand Cream is just the fix.
21. This Moose Munch is one of my Mom's favorite treats so I just had to include it in my list (hi Mom!)
22. Turn your kids into little fashionistas with these Kids Leopard Gloves
23. No explanation needed, Smith's Rosebud Salve is the best!
24. Gotta keep those shoes shined and this LL Bean Shoe Care Kit is how to keep them clean
25. Headed on a Winter vacation? You won't lose your luggage with one of these Graphic Image Luggage Tags
26. These froggie LED Flashlights are adorable and fun to play with.
27. Dr. Bronners Pure Castile Soap has so many uses, I couldn't possibly list them all here. But, I will tell you this stuff is awesome.
28. My Dad LOVES to get his head scratched. This Head Scratcher would make him a very happy man on Christmas morning.
(This is NOT a sponsored post, these are just my own opinions)