It was easier than I thought gathering up all the little necessities and I had so much fun coming up with a cute label for them too.
I actually had the take out boxes left over from my own wedding and I decided to put them to good use again.
One of the first things I decided to include was candy. Because of the name alone I went with Red Hots.
After a long night of partying nothing is more welcome than a large glass of water and some meds. I already had these small envelopes on hand, so I just added cute little labels and put them to good use too
The rest of the items are just basic things, no cute labels. So here is the whole Survival Kit ready to go
Ooops, one thing I forgot to include in this photo is the emergency card I made for each girl. I printed out business size cards with the name, address and phone number of the hotel we are staying at- you know, just in case someone has a little too much fun and gets separated from the pack.
Lastly, I printed up this list to put in the kit explaining all of the contents
1. Gum- every girl loves fresh breath
2. Antibacterial Wipes- bar bathrooms are dirty places
3. Nail File- every girl has those kinds of nights, fix yours with this
4. Hair Ties- Puke in your hair is just a no-no
5. Blow Pop- something to suck on
6. Red Hots- to keep the weekend RED HOT
7. Band Aid- because hot shoes aren't always comfortable
8. Starburst- for that extra burst of energy when you need it most
9. Hangover Helper- because hangovers put a damper on a fun weekend
10. Lip Gloss- to keep those lips shiny and smooth
The bride-to-be hasn't seen them yet, but hopefully she loves them!
Alright, I'm off to start my ladies weekend early. Have a good one everyone!