1. Lauren Bush Laurens new FEED line at Target has some great things! Not only are they cute, but they also provide meals for those in need. These metal storage bins would be so cute in a kitchen pantry.
2. It was love at first sight with this blue chest. I
3. These Three Sheets cocktail napkins make me giggle- they would be an adorable addition to any bar area.
4. I just bought myself a new fiddle fig leaf tree plant at Ikea. I talk nice to it everyday in hopes that it doesn't die on me. I'm scared to even touch it or re pot it, but if I threw the plastic pot in one of these baskets it would be the perfect pair.
5. Ikea is really stepping it up this season with all their new stuff and this fabric is no exception. Its quirky, colorful and not just for the kiddos!
6. Speaking of purging, I think its time to rid my bookcases of my magazine collection. By collection I mean about 5-10 subscriptions from 2000. That's a lot of magazines folks. I think if I had this magazine holder I would have to limit my new "collection" to 1 months worth. My apartment might thank me for this purchase.
What are your recent favorite finds? Do share!